Social Work Services - Veteran Health Indiana
Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Veteran Health Indiana


Social Work Services



Social Work inquiry


Notify your Primary Care Team you would like to speak to a social worker via Patient Response Center by calling 317-988-1772 or by using your My HealtheVet secure messaging.

An assessment of environmental factors includes a review of the dynamics of the patient's support system, functional status, vocational, economical housing, spiritual, cultural and legal factors that influence their ability to adhere to their medical recommendations and management of self.

Social Work inquiry

Veterans without an assigned Primary Care Team (PACT)


Go to the Emergency Department (ED) front window and request to speak to the PACT unassigned Social Worker or call Patient Response Center (PRC) at 317-988-1772.

Veterans seeking VA Housing assistance in Marion County


Attention Veterans:

If you are seeking VA housing assistance in Marion County, please contact one of our community providers directly:

HVAF             317-951-0688
INTERCARE    317-237-5773
VOA              317-686-9858
HIP                317-957-2275

Resources available outside of Marion County by calling 877-424-3838.




Patient Response Center (PRC)

Feedback and Questions