Terre Haute, Indiana
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Terre Haute metro area.
- Mental Health Services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
VA Outpatient Clinic
110 W. Honeycreek Pkwy
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Phone: (812) 232-2890
Fax: (812) 232-3506
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.